Presentations and movie nights are best experienced with a projector. Using a projector emphasizes visual materials better, resulting in thorough and understandable reporting.
Watching movies with a projector, on the other hand, makes it feel like you’re watching from a cinema with a huge screen.
You can definitely enjoy the perks of having a projector without spending tons of cash. Check out our list of the best projector under 200 so that you can find your perfect match!
The comfort of having a projector lies in the great screen size it offers. It also saves you space with its compact size. So, who needs a TV or laptop with a small screen when you can project something easily and clearly onto a wall using a portable projector that is friendly on the budget?
Without further ado, here is our list of the best projector under 200!
Best Projector Under 200
1. FANGOR F-506 6500L 230” Portable Movie Projector
The first on our list of the best projector under 200 is FANGOR’s F-506. This Bluetooth and portable movie projector has many upgrades compared to previous FANGOR projector models.
This projector has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080P, which provides viewers with detailed HD images. Moreover, it features six layers of glassed lenses with a high-refraction capacity to ensure an optimal viewing experience.
It also features Wi-Fi connectivity. You can easily connect it to your phone and other smart devices without the hassle of messy and tangled cords and cables. What makes the F-506 a better pick compared to other projectors out there in this price range is the inclusion of a built-in speaker.
The stereo surround speaker produces high-quality sounds that will enhance your experience when watching movies or playing games. Additionally, it also comes with Bluetooth to connect it to a Bluetooth speaker if you want to enhance the sound system further.
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Projection Size: 60” to 230”
- Wi-Fi connection
- With tripod mount
- Bluetooth and surround speaker
- Different ports available: HDMI, USB, SD Card, AV, and VGA
- Touch-sensitive panel
- Recommended projection size is only from 60” to 160”
- Fan can be noisy at times
2. Dr. J Professional Hi-04 Mini Projector
Hi-04 is Dr. J’s upgraded LED projector that you can use for indoor and outdoor entertainment. This amazing compact projector has been upgraded to produce native 720P resolution for a clearer and more detailed viewing experience. They also further upgraded the brightness to 20% more for better image quality.
Furthermore, we’ve also seen an upgrade with the projection color contrast. Currently, the mini projector now boasts a 3800:1 contrast ratio, which reproduces the true colors of the video images from your device to the projected screen.
The diffuse LED light source is also a remarkable addition since it keeps your eyes feeling relaxed even if you watch a lot. This is thanks to the diffuse reflection technology without using a direct light source.
It further has an advanced fan cooling system. The silent design of the fan lets the projector run as quietly as possible without interfering with the sounds of your video.
- Display Resolution (Supported Resolution): 1920 x 1080
- Projection Size: 32” to 170”
- Includes a 100” portable projector screen
- Supports different ports: AV, TF cards, HDMI, USB, VGA
- Compatible with TV and Roku sticks
- Connects to smartphones easily
- Improved fan cooling system
- Not ideal for business presentations as text is blurred
- Built-in speaker works, but not as clear as the manufacturer claimed it to be
3. Bomaker 2021 Upgraded HD Video Projector
The best projector under 200 that we also highly recommend this year is Bomaker’s 2021 upgraded projector. It has a native resolution of 1280 x 1080 as well as a full HD 1080P decoding.
With these two features, you are guaranteed detailed and vivid images for an enhanced viewing experience. The upgraded version also boasts 80% more brightness compared to Bomaker’s older version and other 720P projectors from different brands within the same price range.
It comes with a wireless mirroring and wired connection. So, people who do not have the luxury of Wi-Fi can still use this projector. The input lag is less than 35 ms.
You can’t really feel any video or audio latency when using this projector. The two-fan cooling system has a noise level of 40dB, which is similar to the noise level of a quiet library.
- Display Resolution (Native Resolution): 1280 x 800
- Projection Size: 25” to 200”
- 80% more brightness
- Works with or without Wi-Fi
- Projection distance from 4.27 ft to 26.57 ft
- Multi-media ports: HDMI, AV, USB, VGA
- Quiet operation at 40dB
- Low input lag
- Some videos won’t play via phone connection due to copyright issues (e.g., Netflix)
4. QKK Projector 6500L Portable LCD Projector
QKK mini projector makes it to our list of the best projector under 200 primarily because of its popularity among users. For an affordable price of less than $200, it offers wide compatibility and convenience.
It comes with a 100” projector screen so that you can fully enjoy a movie night in the comfort of your home.
The projector features a projection display of 40” to 170” that you can place at a distance of 1 to 4 meters. However, the ideal projection for this model is 120” in 3 meters. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9/4:3. Furthermore, it comes with manual focus and keystone.
The LCD projector contains a 5-layer LCD that can support up to 50,000 hours of operation! The light source also protects your eyes from the harshness and glare, so you can safely enjoy movie and game nights without worrying too much.
And while most companies offer a warranty for a year, QKK gives a 3-year moneyback guarantee! This only proves that the company is confident enough in their product, and you have enough time to test and fall in love with this mini and affordable projector.
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 800
- Projection Size: 30” to 170”
- 50% improved brightness
- Comes with a free 100” screen
- LED LCD
- 50,000 lamp hours
- Supports USB, SD, AV, and HDMI connection
- Dual fan cooling system
- No Wi-Fi ability
5. OHDERII 5200L Projector
This projector can either be mounted on the wall or the table for easy placement. What we like about this projector is its compact size. It’s so small that you can even place it on your coffee table without taking much space. Despite its small size, however, it does not sacrifice the excellence of projecting a good image quality.
It has a user-friendly interface that you can easily control. The top-panel button control is conveniently placed so that you can set it up accordingly to your preferred settings.
It also comes with a remote control. You don’t need to get up in the middle of watching when you need to adjust the settings. It further boasts of a 1200:1 contrast ratio and 720 x 1280 resolution for better image views.
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Projection Size: Up to 200”
- With remote control
- Compact size at 8” L x 6” W x 3.5” H
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- LCD/LED lamp
- Various media ports: HDMI, micro-SD, USB, VGA, and AV
- Table or wall mount
- Lifetime warranty
- Not a wireless Bluetooth projector
- VGA port only transmits images, so you need to have an external speaker
6. VANKYO Cinemango 100 Projector
Vankyo’s mini projector competes with the rest of the products listed on this best projector under 200 review.
With its various connectivity options and impressive specifications, it is a must-try projector for those who have budget constraints. The 55,000 hours of operation features up to 220” display with 1080P supported resolution for long-lasting and detailed viewing.
The applicable distance is between 3.94 ft to 22.3 ft. It also features manual focus and ± 15° keystone. This mini projector is great for both indoor and outdoor use.
So, whether you are chilling in your entertainment room or want to take the party outside to your backyard, you can trust the Cinemango 100 to do its job.
You do not need to worry about sound because this projector is equipped with built-in HiFi stereo speakers powered by an advanced Sound Retrieval System (SRS).
- Display Resolution: 1080P resolution
- Projection Size: Up to 220”
- 80% brighter than other brands
- Manual focus available
- Can be mounted on the ceiling
- ± 15° keystone correction
- Lessens eye strain
- Adaptor not included on the sale
- Not recommended for business presentations
7. FANGOR F-802 Wi-Fi Projector
Another FANGOR product that made it on our list is FANGOR F-802. So, what makes this product unique from the other best projector under 200 from the same brand?
F-802 has brightness up to 6000 lumens and a contrast ratio of 4500:1. These specifications allow you to enjoy watching high-quality images even during daytime. It is also easier to use and operate with its functional design.
The F-802 projector uses advanced imaging technology with a native resolution of 720 and supported up to 1080P. It further boasts of a 360° stereo speaker with Bluetooth function.
Quality sound projection is guaranteed. However, if you still want to enhance the sound, you can connect a speaker of your choice through its effortless Bluetooth connectivity. Additionally, the projector supports and synchronizes with iOS and Android smartphones through Wi-Fi and USB cables.
- Display Resolution: 1080P resolution
- Projection Size: 40” to 200”
- Projection distance of 1 to 5 meters
- Double-click start feature
- Focus function to focus the screen
- Keystone function on the remote for screen adjustments
- Surround speaker
- Multiple connections available: AV, HDMI, USB
- Bluetooth function is only applicable for audio devices
8. APEMAN LC650 1920x1080P HD Portable Projector
Apeman LC650 offers a maximum resolution intended for 4K Ultra HD viewing. One of the things we love about this best projector under 200 is its different mounting capacity.
You can even put it up front or to the rear of the ceiling if you want to. Moreover, it boasts of 1920 x 1080P native resolution and a high contrast ratio of 7000:1.
Though it is one of the most expensive projectors on this list, you won’t regret purchasing this projector because of its remarkable features.
You are granted vivid and clear images that you can project up to 300” on a big screen. Moreover, it has sealed optical component technology to ensure durability and long-lasting lamp life.
It also prevents dust from the air from entering the projector that might affect your viewing experience as it can produce black spots on the screen.
This premium and best projector under 200 also include dual speakers with an SRS system and advanced electronic keystone correction. The HD lens can last for up to 50,000 hours, which allows long-lasting entertainment as well.
- Display Resolution (Native Resolution): 1920 x 1080P resolution
- Projection Size: Up to 300”
- Projection distance from 1 to 6.8 meters
- Multiple device connection: HDMI, AV, AUX, USB
- Low fan noise
- With remote control
- Multiple mounting choices
- ± 25° keystone vertical and horizontal
- Does not support Dolby audio
- No Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
9. VicTsing Mini Bluetooth Projector
VicTsing’s mini-Bluetooth projector boasts 6000 lumens and a supported resolution of 1920 x 1080P. The compact projector produces crisp, vivid, and clear images even during daytime use.
It also includes a carrying bag and tripod so that you can bring and mount it anywhere you want. While some projectors only use either wired or wireless connection, VicTsing’s projector has the capacity for both wired and wireless projection.
Additionally, it has two surround speakers that contain EVA cotton. This maximizes quality sound as noise is greatly reduced.
There is also a manual knob that you can rotate to adjust the volume accordingly. Meanwhile, the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 chip allows you to connect a Bluetooth speaker anytime you want to further enhance the sounds from the projector.
- Display Resolution Supported Resolution): 1920 x 1080P resolution
- Projection Size: 36” to 116”
- Projection distance from 3.6 ft to 10.8 ft
- Includes carrying bag and tripod
- Integrated lens cover design
- Wide compatibility with various ports: USB, HMDI, Audio, AV, VGA, Type-C
- EVA cotton for noise reduction
- Powerful heat-dissipation fan prevents overheating
- Wireless and wired projection
- Wired connection is only available for iPhones
10. AuKing Mini Projector
Last but not least on our list of the best projector under 200 is from AuKing. AuKing’s upgraded 2021 mini projector has a contrast ratio of 2000:1.
Though it is lesser than the rest of the projectors on this list, it is still worth its affordable price. It also provides 35% brighter images on the screen compared to other projectors within its price range.
The small projector has a 32” to 170” projection capacity, ideal for in-home entertainment use. Furthermore, it has low noise and a long-life lamp of up to 55,000 hours. If you are on a tight budget, this projector is one of the best choices you can have.
- Display Resolution (Supported Resolution): 1080P resolution
- Projection Size: 32” to 170”
- Projection distance of 1 to 5 meters
- Built-in speakers
- 2-year warranty
- 55,000 hours
- Limited ports availability
- Incompatible with Netflix and Hulu
Enjoying high-quality home entertainment does not need to be expensive. You can get the best projector under 200 to enhance your movie and game nights and create your own home theater.
Though you cannot use most of these during report presentations, having an affordable projector will provide you with a wonderful viewing experience.
Choosing the best projector under 200 will depend on your needs and wants. Of course, you need to set a specific budget for it.
You also need to consider the different projection distances as well as the projected screen sizes. Most importantly, you need to get a projector with the best display resolution. It is highly recommended to get a projector with the highest native resolution for clearer images once projected.
With different features and specifications, the final decision when purchasing a projector lies on you. Make sure that you have evaluated all the different projectors before purchasing.
Since many projectors are available on the market today, the decision process can prove difficult. So, we hope that this simple guide has helped you narrow down your choices. Once you pick the projector you want, you can enjoy a whole new level of entertainment and a more amazing viewing experience!