Communicating with fellow riders when on the road can be quite hard as well as dangerous if you don’t do it in the proper way.
Using cell phones as a medium in such situations can lead to accidents. What else can you expect when your hand is busy holding the phone rather than the handle?
Does this mean that there is no safe way to keep your hands on the motorbike handle while conversing with your companions?
Not at all!
There is a way, and its name is a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet. This is not your average helmet, and you will soon learn why.
Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets 2021
Since choosing the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet can be a challenging task, I have reviewed the top 10 motorcycle helmets for your convenience. All of these products have their own set of strengths and weaknesses, so it is up to you to decide which one you would prefer.
|Product Name||Intercom Range||Weight||Talk time||Size|
|1000 Foot||1.8kg||8 Hours||Medium|
(Best for the Bucks FOR 2021)
|3282 90 Foot||2.3kg||8 Hours||Medium|
|FreedConn||1600 Foot||2.9kg||9 Hours||Large|
|1Storm Motorcycle Helmet|
Best Dual Visor Helmet
|2625 Foot||2.3kg||7 Hours||Large|
|TORC TB27||100 Foot||2.1kg||8 Hours||Medium|
|TORC T15B||1312 Feet||2.3kg||24 Hours||Large|
|FreedConn Full Face BM12 Helmet||1640 Feet||1.4kg||8 Hours||X-Large|
|TORC T14B||Unknown||2.5kg||Unknown||X- Small|
|Martian Dual Visor Full Face Helmet||3281 Feet||2.3kg||9 Hours||Large|
|Origine O528B Pilota||100 Foot||1.5kg||5 Hours||Medium|
1. ILM Modular Flip-Up – Full Face Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents. This Helmet May Run 1 Size Smaller Due to Built-in Bluetooth Module. The size of this helmet: M: 55-56CM, L: 57-58CM, XL: 59-60CM.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
ILM put everything motorcycle riders want most in a Bluetooth helmet in this model. It has an arsenal of awesome features, including super-long range Bluetooth and more.
The first thing I noticed about the product was its claim of being usable over a range of 1000 feet, and it lives up to this claim. Line-of-sight or elevation changes can hinder this capability, but Bluetooth technology has its limits. Even with these constraints, the helmet’s rider-to-rider intercom system performs as advertised.
It comes with a built-in Bluetooth 3.0 technology. The manufacturers have made sure that the users reap the most benefit out of the helmet and, thereby, have made the helmet to have 8 hours of talk time and 110 hours of standby before requiring a recharge.
The microfiber lining that is present on the inside of the helmet is washable as well so that no odor persists. The adjustable vents allow you to alter the ventilation system as per the requirements of the time.
The helmet also makes sure that you keep your hands on the handle. This is achieved by the one-touch control that makes answering calls and redialing an easy and doable task when driving a motorcycle.
- It fits perfectly.
- The quality is up to par.
- The audio system manages to overpower noise and is great even at high speed.
- The padding on the inside is not enough.
- There aren’t many size options.
2. AHR Rub-B – Best for the Bucks 2021
- AHR RUN-B DOT approved motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth headset for hands-free communication & mobile entertainment while riding
- Heavily cushioned helmet for comfortable & safe riding; Tough & high elastic front visor for great impact resistance - after-sale protections your safety
- Lightweight ABS shell with advanced ventilation system for your comfort; Removable and washable cheek pads for easy cleaning. If you need to replace the lens, please contact the store customer service or search B08MT9CTPV
It’s no secret that helmets can be pricey, with costs ranging anywhere between $100 and $1,000. If you’re shopping on a budget, you need to be careful when choosing a helmet that meets both safety standards and functional requirements. The AHR Run-B is an excellent option to consider if you’re on the hunt for a premium-quality Bluetooth helmet that costs under a hundred bucks.
This DOT-approved beauty comes with a motorcycle Bluetooth headset for hands-free communication while riding or if you simply want to jam to your favorite tunes when you hit the open road. It is surprisingly lightweight with a superior ventilation system to keep you cool and comfortable even on hot summer days.
The AHR Run-B supports universal Bluetooth connectivity and pairs with a wide range of Bluetooth devices, including smartphones and GPS navigation systems. It can even connect with up to three riders spanning a distance of 3,000+ feet from where you are.
We like the most about this particular helmet is its auto-receive call feature that allows you to pick up calls without touching the device. Alternatively, you can use it to dial the last number called, reject incoming calls, or hang up at the touch of a button.
All in all, we were pretty pleased with the performance of this headset. It delivers outstanding value for the money.
- Affordably priced compared to other Bluetooth helmets in its class
- Supports hands-free communication and entertainment while riding
- Connects with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- It is lightweight, well-ventilated, and comfortable
- High impact-resistance
- There’s no tinted replacement lens available for this model
3. FreedConn – Best Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] : Equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 version ,keep you connected with cellphone, music player and GPS system easily and stably. Up to 9 hours intercom time, 12 hours phone time, 120 hours standby time, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.What's more we had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards.
- [ Easy Control Motorbike Bluetooth helmet ]: The motorcycle bluetooth helmet supports one button control for calling, answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, music, FM and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri or Android voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds. make your communication more convenient.
- [ Powerful communication Bluetooth helmet ]: Built-in bluetooth intercom function, supports 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing and up to 500m(1640 ft), Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology,The Modular bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice even at high speed.
A helmet mic, a receiver and a built-in bluetooth intercom – FreedConn offers it all and has been able to provide a holistic solution to all motorbike drivers.
When reviewing this helmet, I found its interior to be one of the best on the list. Its lining was perfect in all sense. Whether it be ABS lightweight shell with perfect ventilation or a deodorant soft padding, FreedConn has it all.
It consists of a modular design that makes one-handed removal of the helmet possible. This push-button technology is a source of convenience for all those who find themselves struggling every time they have to convert the closed face helmet into an open face one.
The visibility provided is ensured by the addition of a visor along with a fog-resistant shield. This shied is also scratch-resistant which enhances its longevity.
The helmet is capable of supporting bluetooth 3.0 technology. This means you can communicate with four other riders simultaneously if they are within a range of 1600+ feet. Although this distance itself is quite impressive, what’s even more admirable is that while most other products have the capability to connect with just one phone, this unit can do so with two.
- The ABS lightweight shell with perfect ventilation and deodorant soft padding makes this helmet a great riding gear.
- The Bluetooth unit is equipped with value-adding features.
- It is a stylish lightweight helmet.
- Audio is not great
4. 1Storm Motorcycle Helmet – Best Dual Visor Helmet
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch); Helmet comes with spoiler and motorcycle bluetooth headset as bundle (installation required);
- Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset supports up to 3 riders intercom, 800 meter communication, 10 hr phone talk time, 7 hr intercom talk and 300 hr standby time;
If you’re on the hunt for the best Bluetooth-enabled, dual visor helmet, you can’t go wrong with the 1Storm HB89. First impressions: It’s quite the looker. The glossy white design contrasts beautifully with the sleek, matte-black edges to give it a nice futuristic feel. It reminded us a little of the Star Wars Stormtroopers, but we digress.
Looks aside, the HB89 is DOT-approved and comes with an integrated Bluetooth headset as well as a spoiler. The headset can connect with up to three riders at a time for wireless communication, even with a distance of 2,600+ feet between them. It can stay connected for up to 7 hours on a single charge, so you can ride and communicate with other riders for an entire day before it runs out of juice.
It is compatible with most smartphones and navigation systems that run on Bluetooth 3.0 technology. The device also allows you to answer incoming calls at the touch of a button, listen to your favorite radio station, or jam to your favorite music while riding. The advanced flip-up dual-lens design with the clear outer shield and smoky inner lens is a nice touch as well.
Overall, this helmet not only looks good, but it also works like a dream. It’s a certified winner in our books.
- The headset has a wide intercom range
- It is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- It looks amazing and will certainly turn heads every time you hit the road
- The visor tends to scratch easily, so you’ll need to be extra careful about where you place it
5. TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet – Another Full Face Modular Helmet
- 20 percent Smaller with equal protection as the bulky competitors
- This helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Venturi venting for the rear exhaust
- One button release mechanism for front chin bar
Heavy helmets are not cut out for long trips, which is why TORC has offered a great solution to all of us who crave for a lightweight product. This full face modular helmet is among the best ones on this list.
The exterior of the helmet is made from a strong yet light material which has allowed it to be both lightweight and durable. The stability of the helmet is excellent, so regardless of how windy it gets or how fast you drive, the Bluetooth helmet will stay on at all times.
It comes with a Bluetooth 2.0 technology that lets you use the product to receive and send calls as well as listen to music.
When it comes to visibility, this helmet has taken an array of steps to guarantee that your vision remains clear regardless of how long the trip is. This is made sure by the fact that the visor is both scratch- and fog-resistant. Also, the product provides visibility under the glistening sun by featuring a drop-down shade visor.
- The use of alloy in the construction of the product has made it strong and, therefore, ideal for safety reasons.
- It succeeds in absorbing impact.
- The ventilation offered is up to par.
- The Bluetooth system works flawlessly at low speeds.
- The rubber of the chin piece has a tendency to get dislodged when you remove the helmet.
- On high speeds, the Bluetooth system does not work properly.
6. TORC T15B – Best Sports Bike Helmet with Bluetooth Built in
- Build-in spoiler eliminates wind buffeting and improves stability at speed, Build-in Blinc Bluetooth technology
- Race inspired design with superior air ventilation
- Replaceable, scratch-resistant and fog-free shield
If you’re an avid rider, you know all too well how unstable a lower-quality helmet can get, particularly when you hit higher speeds. The TORC T15B, however, changes all that.
Its race-inspired design, rear spoiler for wind buffering, and proprietary ventilation system all work in tandem to keep the helmet from vibrating regardless of the speed you’re moving at. Stability aside, we also like the fact that it comes with a built-in, tinted visor to protect your eyes from the uncomfortable glare of the sun or beaming white snow regardless of the season.
That’s not all, though. This DOT-approved helmet is Bluetooth-enabled with Blinc technology that provides intercom connectivity between riders. Its range spans a distance of up to 1,300+ feet. The headset also has a built-in noise cancellation microphone for clear, crisp communication and a dual stereo speaker to listen to your favorite tunes.
Its lithium-ion battery offers 24 hours’ worth of talk time on a single charge and more than 600 hours on standby. Having tested out this helmet, we can confirm that it works as advertised.
The headset also allows you to answer and reject calls at the touch of a button and supports smartphone and GPS pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices. All in all, we were quite pleased with the performance of this helmet. It’s worth checking out.
- The tinted visor protects your eyes from the sun’s glare
- The rear spoiler acts as a wind buffer to keep the helmet stable
- Provides excellent air ventilation
- The long battery life offers several hours of talk time
- Some users report a slight whistling sound when riding at higher speeds
7. FreedConn Full Face BM12 Helmet – Best Lightweight Motorcycle Helmet
- 🎈 [Double Color Matching Bluetooth Helmet] FreedConn BM12 motorcycle helmet equipped Bluetooth 3.0 technology range up to 1640 feet (500M), supports 3 riders pairing but 2 riders can intercom at the same time. This is a new helmet launched in 2019. It uses a double color matching and has different visual effects from both sides to make you more fashionable.
- 📢 [Powerful Bluetooth helmet] One button control for hands-free call (AUTO receive/ reject/ last number redial), MP3 music, FM radio, GPS voice prompt stably when wearing this full face motorcycle helmet. It also supports Bluetooth A2DP/ AVRCP/ HFP/ HSP/ ICP, you can play/pause music or change to previous/ next song. It supports 300 hours standby, 8 hours intercom talk or 10 hours phone talk.
- 🎧 [Noise Reduction Technology & Clear Sound Quality] BM12 helmet Bluetooth system with Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, even on fast driving, you can also communicate clearly with each other. High sound quality also allows you to clearly receive GPS voice commands, make a call/listen to the music.
As far as lightweight Bluetooth helmets go, it doesn’t get any better than the FreedConn BM12. Weighing a measly 3pounds (1.4kg), this DOT-certified motorcycle helmet is surprisingly sturdy and impact-resistant despite its lightweight nature. It comes with a built-in Bluetooth headset that can connect via intercom with up to three riders located more than 1,600+ feet away from you.
Unlike its predecessors, the BM12 packs a punch when it comes to how versatile the Bluetooth technology it runs on is. At the touch of a button, you can redial the last number you called, answer incoming calls, and even reject them if you want to. The headset supports FM radio and MP3 music and also works with GPS voice prompts. These features are all accessible while wearing this full-face helmet.
The device lasts up to 300 hours on a single charge and up to 8 hours on intercom mode on standby. We particularly like the built-in noise reduction technology it comes with that lets you communicate clearly with whomever you need to, even when moving at exceptionally high speeds.
All in all, if you’re looking for a lightweight helmet that doesn’t compromise on quality or functionality, you can’t go wrong with the BM12. Take it from us.
- Comfortable, high-quality interior padding that’s also washable
- The outer visor remains stable and shut even at high speeds
- The tinted inner visor works like a dream to protect your eyes from the sun, or wear prescription glasses if you need to
- Excellent air circulation, especially when it’s hot
- The sound quality of the Bluetooth headset is pretty impressive, even when traveling at high speeds
- The charging port of the headset feels a little flimsy, so you might need to handle it with a bit of care
8. TORC T14B Mako Nuke – Best Bluetooth Integrated Helmet Under $200
- Bluetooth integrated shell
- Laser contoured comfort liner tailored for intermediate oval head form
- Smooth Lock drop down visor system. Outer shell material-Advanced thermo polymer alloy shell
Heavy-duty helmets have their benefits, the most vital of which is the ability of such protective gear to ensure that your skull remains unharmed if an accident were to happen. The TORC T14B is one such heavy-duty product you might like.
Those of you who have used TORC helmets would know that the products of the brand are quite big when it comes to size. This is the case with this helmet too. Hence, if you want a perfect pick and are in doubt between two sizes, pick the smaller one.
The interior of the product is lined with quality material. This lining absorbs all the moisture, thereby making sure that the helmet doesn’t start exhibiting a foul smell. This is further guaranteed by the removable and machine-washable nature of the lining.
The dropdown visor of the T14B succeeds in correcting the flaw of many TORC helmets, i.e., it does not get stuck when you adjust it. This improvement, when added to the scratch-free shield, allows for superior visibility.
- It absorbs impact, thereby providing the necessary safety functions.
- The dual visor aids in improving visibility.
- The design of the helmet is funky and attractive.
- The helmet is quite heavy.
- The ventilation system does not provide adequate airflow.
9. Martian Dual Visor Full Face Helmet – Best for Noise and Echo Cancellation
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch); Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset supports up to 3 riders intercom, 500 meter communication, 12 hr phone talk time, 9 hr intercom talk, 3 hr charging time and 120 hr standby time;
- Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology provides clear music and intercom talk with built-in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound
For many of the Bluetooth helmets that we’ve come across over the years, communicating effectively at high speeds is usually quite a challenge for most riders. The high wind speeds tend to distort the signal.
The Martian HM-BH2 Bluetooth helmet is one of the few brands on the market that integrate noise and echo cancellation technology into their units. It allows for clear intercom talk between riders 3,200+ feet apart traveling at high speeds. Now, that’s not something you come by every day.
In addition to the noise suppression technology, the HM-BH2 comes with two built-in speakers to provide full stereo surround sound. You almost forget that you have a helmet on. The headset is compatible with most devices running on Bluetooth 3.0 technology so that you can connect it to your smartphone and GPS audio for voice-activated prompts.
If you get an incoming call, all you have to do is touch the button on the exterior part of the helmet to answer it. You can also use the same button to hang up, reject a call, or redial the last number you called. The HM-BH2 supports up to 9 hours’ worth of intercom talk and lasts up to 300 hours while in standby mode.
All in all, as far as performance goes, this is one of the best Bluetooth helmets for noise suppression we’ve come across.
- Superior noise-cancellation technology
- It has a huge intercom range spanning 3,200+ feet
- Compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices
- DOT-approved for safety
- The outer shield isn’t tinted, which can be problematic if you’re sensitive to the sun’s glare
10. Origine O528B Pilota – Best Budget Helmet with Bluetooth
- All helmets meet or succeed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 218
This helmet is different from other products on this list because it is a ¾ helmet which is commonly used with scooters. However, the quality of the product along with its aesthetics is nothing short of exemplary.
The product comes with 3.0 Bluetooth, so you can expect to benefit from all the great features that accompany the Bluetooth technology. This ranges from rider-to-rider communication to attending phone calls.
The double D-ring fastener also makes sure that the helmet securely fits and does not tumble off on impact. This fastener, thereby, plays a role in keeping you safe from harm. The helmet comes in a variety of colors as well, which gives autonomy to users.
- The retro style of the helmet is appreciated by many.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- It fits nicely.
- The Bluetooth controls are not user-friendly.
Buyer’s Guide – Things to Look For When Buying a Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
All purchase decisions need to be made after thorough consideration of various factors. Since a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet can be quite pricey, don’t make the mistake of picking just any product from the market. Instead, make sure you put some thought into it.
Number of Riders
Which motorcycle helmet is the best for you will depend on what you wish to gain out of it. For starters, decide how many riders do you want to stay connected with on the road. This decision needs to be made before purchasing since different headsets allow you to connect to varying number of units. You don’t want to get stuck with a product that only allows you to connect to one rider when you need three.
Additionally, the number of people you wish to connect to governs the range of the product. For instance, a range of 500 yards might be more than sufficient for small groups but not for large ones. Hence, count your travel buddies before you go shopping for the best Bluetooth helmet.
Where You Will Be Using the Helmet
Do you plan on going on an adventure on your motorcycle where open fields surround you? Or do you need a helmet for the city? Where you will be riding also governs the type of product that is ideal for you.
This is because an open field does not have as many obstructions as a busy city road. Similarly, if it rains a lot where you live, you should get a water-resistant Bluetooth helmet.
Look for Voice Prompt Feature
The whole point of having a Bluetooth helmet is to enjoy a hands-free solution to your problem of communicating with others and navigating directions. Therefore, if a given helmet needs to be manually set to make calls or change settings, this benefit is severely compromised.
Thus, make sure you look for helmets that come with voice prompts. At the end of the day, a helmet is supposed to keep you safe and a voice prompt helps in this endeavor.
High-Quality Sound Is a Must
The extent to which a given product is able to cancel noise and whether it provides you with crisp and clean audio are what makes or breaks a motorcycle helmet. You need to make sure that the product you select has ab enhanced sound system. This is because, at the end of the day, if the quality of the sound is not good, none of the features of the Bluetooth helmet mean much.
Set a Budget and Do Your Research
Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are generally on the pricey side, but even within this premium range, you will find items that are too expensive and some that are somewhat affordable. You are required to set a budget from the get go and sift through the products accordingly. If you don’t do so, you are bound to get confused with the number of options.
Also, while there is a trade-off between price and quality, not all premium items have features that justify their high cost. Be wary of such items. Don’t just assume that the quality of a helmet will be good because it is expensive. Do your research and read Bluetooth motorcycle helmet reviews. Then analyze whether the price is a reflection of the quality of a given item.
How to Choose the Best Features for You
There is an array of Bluetooth motorcycle helmets on the market. Most of them differ from one another depending on the additional features they provide. Not everyone sees a use of all of the available features. Therefore, rather than investing in a premium product that has features you don’t need, make a list of all the add-ons you would like your helmet to have.
Also Look For:
This might be perfect for all the adventurers out there. For those of you who are purchasing a Bluetooth helmet to go on a fun excursion with your buddies, a camera can be an excellent addition.
Bluetooth helmets that have a camera attached to them allow you to record the happenings of your road trip. Whether it be time-lapse footage or with music, you can have it all if you have the extra bucks.
Now, this is something I highly advise you to look for in the product you buy. While having a vessel through which you can stay connected on the road has its perks, I believe having a GPS system that gives you in-ear directions about where you have to go is a much-needed feature. I would happily buy a Bluetooth helmet for just this reason, but then again, it depends on your preference
Types of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
When you peruse the market for a helmet which has the Bluetooth technology, you will come across two types of products. This includes helmets with preinstalled Bluetooth and helmet-capable Bluetooth devices.
These helmets are custom designed and include the Bluetooth technology from the get go. This means that you are buying a holistic solution and do not need to spend time installing anything. This convenience comes at a high initial cost of the helmet. However, since you have nothing to do with the installation process, the helmet tends to appear stylish and works perfectly rather than being subjected to human errors that may lead to an awkward appearance of the helmet or, in some cases, undermine the features.
For those of you who have been using a trusty brand or helmet for years, the chances are that you might not be keen about letting go of your comfortable helmet and trying a product you aren’t sure will provide you with the same comfort. This is where compatible Bluetooth devices may come in handy.
These devices can either be added to the side of the helmet or be properly installed with screws and bolts. Which of the two you are required to do depends on the device you invest in. These devices also come with a flexible boom mic. Make sure that the mic you choose is suited for the type of helmet you have. For instance, some tend to work better with full-face helmets than others.
When it comes to convenience and performance, I believe that preinstalled Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are much better than investing in devices and adding them to your current helmet.
It is true that stepping out of your comfort zone can be scary, but the fact remains that if you invest in the best Bluetooth helmet, the chances are that you can enjoy both comfort and convenience. When you consider the various features offered by preinstalled Bluetooth motorcycle helmets, you are bound to agree that the money spent is worth it.
What Is a Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet and How Does It Work?
Motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth can be viewed as an intercom system for your journey. They perform all the basic protective functions of a helmet while offering you a way to communicate with others. The latter feature, which is made possible by the inclusion of Bluetooth technology, is available to users regardless of how windy or noisy your surroundings are.
You might wonder, how is a helmet able to achieve such a function? These helmets use short-range networking technology, also known as Bluetooth, to provide you with this communication feature. I won’t be going into too much detail on Bluetooth because, unless you live under a rock, you would already be familiar with this technology. It must be present on a variety of your devices ranging from mobile phones to desktop.
Why Do You Need a Bluetooth Helmet?
Some of you might wonder, why would you want to spend extra money on a Bluetooth helmet when you can protect yourself with any other conventional helmet? While it is true that any quality helmet can protect you from harm when disaster strikes, there is much more to Bluetooth helmets than their protective feature.
You need a Bluetooth helmet because of the various benefits that it provides. Here are some of the advantages you are likely to experience.
FAQs Regarding Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
What's the best motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth?
The best motorbike helmet with Bluetooth is ILM Modular flip up. It offers the best features that everyone desires from a Bluetooth helmet. It is built using Bluetooth 3.0 technology and the manufacturer has ensured that the users get maximum benefits from that helmet. It also has a washable microfiber lining and adjustable ventilation system. It has a one-touch control which makes it easy when answering calls while driving. It also has a powerful audio system that overpowers noise even when you are driving at high speed. This makes it a great helmet to have.
How much are a bluetooth motorcycle helmets?
It is good to have a budget before you choose to buy a Bluetooth helmet. There are a variety of Bluetooth helmets that are available in the market but the price ranges from $150-$350.
Can you listen to music with a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet?
Well, Bluetooth helmets are very sophisticated and it can function optimally irrespective of windy conditions or noisy surroundings.
These helmets come with lots of benefits and among the most dominant ones is the ability to listen to music, GPS navigation instructions and listen to the radio. Additionally, some have one-touch commands which allow you to answer calls efficiently. Therefore, these helmets have been customized to make it safer and more fun while on the road.
How does bluetooth work in a motorcycle helmet?
The helmets perform the primary protective function and it has an inclusion of Bluetooth technology that will help you to enjoy clear, music, communicate with others. Therefore, Bluetooth allows wireless data transfer through piconets which replaced the use of wires. Therefore, it established a network that allows wireless transfer to connect devices. This allows you to make commands through the short-range network which has been created. The good thing with the Bluetooth communication system is that it requires a minimal battery to operate. It has also made it easier to receive calls while driving.
How do you hook up a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet?
Installing a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is pretty simple. You will have to start by inspecting the inner part of the helmet to ensure the padding offers enough space for the helmet to fit appropriately. After identifying the appropriate position for the speakers you need to cut the foam liner around your ears. When you have removed the foam you should use a clean cloth rubbed with alcohol to clean the ear pocket. Your speaker is now ready to be mounted.
Ensure the microphone and the amplifier is positioned appropriately. Drilling the hole for retaining clamp is very essential when fitting the Bluetooth to the helmet. Once you are all set you can install the microphone amplifier and tighten it to the sides using screws.
Afterward, press the wire into the liner to ensure it is hidden and secured appropriately. Finally, add the boom mic and test it by pairing it with other Bluetooth devices.
If you are wondering about the Bluetooth helmets then you missing a lot because it will help you to get the most out of them. If facilitates safe communication, you can connect easily with other riders and enjoy music while driving. These helmets are available in the market. You can always find them from a reputable local retailer or through online stores like Amazon. The most important thing is to ensure that you get the quality helmet that is worth your money.
Choosing the best one from these Bluetooth helmet reviews is a tough decision. This is because all of the products mentioned are good in some way or another, and all of them also have flaws.
This doesn’t mean that the other Bluetooth helmets are not worth your money. Your choice can be different than mine since you might prioritize other features that I might not.
Pick a helmet you feel strongly about. Rest assured that you will not be disappointed. Whichever product you opt for, do make a point of getting a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet. The world is progressing, and it’s time for you to follow.
Check Our Other Buyers Guide and Tech List :